Smart complex for automation of engineering equipment of supermarkets.
Smart system for automation of engineering equipment in supermarkets of all sizes. FTrace is a multi-use concept This is a new approach that considers a supermarket to be one unified object for automation. FTrace takes into account the specifics of the operation of all engineering systems and is suited for small to large, retail or chain stores.
- General and technological ventilation
- Commercial refrigeration equipment
- Electricity and heat meters
- Heating and air conditioning
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Security and fire alarms
Advantages FTrace Supermarket is based around FTrace principle, which allows us to tailor a product to individual client needs by selecting and adapting ready-made solutions.Read more about FTrace
Information about all engineering systems is stored and accessible in one place.
– Applicability and scalability for any size supermarket.
Separation of the system into two levels: supermarket level and data center level.
Qualification and experience in specific areas.
How it works
There is no need to pay for a full-scale system if only refrigeration equipment needs to be managed. Our optional solution is designed to work with commercial refrigeration only.
Our optional solution is designed to work only with commercial refrigeration
Our system is easy to connect to equipment from different manufacturers. FTrace Refrigeration is compatible with Carel, Danfoss, Dixell and other refrigeration controllers.
Advanced energy saving
Carefully calibrated algorithms allow to reduce energy consumption and smooth out energy utilization during peak hours. Our system helps to:
- Shift the energy consumption to the hours with the lowest tariff price
- Control night time temperature setpoint shifts
- Create separate schedules for counters with perishable drinks
- Change defrost schedule based on the humidity readings in the shop floor
Availability and speed of information obtaining
We made key information available on main screens and reduced the number of steps required to access necessary data. A clear interface shows only what is needed.
We have improved the algorithms for generating reports, which reduced the time required to generate them.
- Most analytical reports (including HASP) are available at the Data Center level.
- It is possible to create different types of ratings and easily switch between stores.
- The speed of generating reports is about 1 second
At any time, the system can be upgraded to FTrace Supermarket to manage all engineering systems.
Data center level
Data center level is a cloud service that can be hosted on IT facilities of the retail chain, which provides:
- Collection of data from all supermarkets in one place.
- Unified accident control.
- Integration with the incident response system.
- Selection of criteria and data collection to create a rating system.
- Access for various companies and the creation of principles for the differentiation of permissions.
The supermarket level includes its own central controller (with an embedded web server) for each store, designed to provide:
- Coordinated work of all engineering systems and implementation of energy saving algorithms
- Monitoring of a single supermarket (including monitoring from mobile devices)
- Collection and storage (up to 3 months) of data with further transfer to the data center.
FTrace Supermarket is a ready-made and reliable solution that allows to automate the operation of engineering equipment in one store or the entire supermarket chain.
Due to its features, FTrace Supermarket gives supermarket chains:
Preservation of product quality in refrigerators.
Optimal temperature in the retail hall
Fresh air, control of CO2 level, absence of unpleasant smells
Operation of the equipment according to the schedule
Night – time operating modes with ECO settings
Implementation of energy-saving algorithms for all engineering systems, including refrigeration equipment
Management of external and internal lighting according to the schedule. Available astronomical timer function.
Smoothing the peaks of electricity consumption, maximizing price tariffs efficiency and taking into account the energy exchange price.
Efficiency Constant dispatch control
The key to effective operation of any system is a constant diaspatch control which can be outsourced, including to our own control center or implemented within the supermarket chain.
Special attention Speed and easy access to information.
When using the FTrace approach, special attention is paid to the speed and ease of access to information. Rating reports are built in the background and are updated in 2-3 seconds. All the necessary information is at the top level of the software, constantly in sight. All screens are designed in such a way as to give the user maximum information on the current issue.
Our main goal is to develop, implement and support our system, not just to sell components.
We focus on developing our own programs instead of using third-party, expensive software and hardware. FTrace Supermarket is continuously evolving for our clients.