Control panels - Automation of technological processes
The FTLV team excels at implementing complicated projects to automate complex technological processes. We perform a full cycle of work, from setting a task to putting a system into operation.
Having our own production allows us to guarantee the quality and speed of equipment supplies, and our extensive developer experience helps us to create products that meet individual business needs.
We are industry experts
Food and beverage
Stages of industrial projects
- Task setting.
- There is no need to dive into technical details. We understand the essence of our clients’ technological processes.
- We specialize in industrial refrigeration equipment, HVAC systems, and the production of dairy products and beverages. We have experience in projects related to explosive and fire hazardous environments.
- We’ll help you to choose the optimal technical solutions in the fields of automation and electrical engineering.
Strategy and planning
- Development and coordination of design and construction all documentation, block diagrams, automation diagrams, electrical diagrams, design drawings of control cabinets, connection diagrams and cable logs.
- Assembly of control panels and controllers of any complexity, wiring, and output control.
- Our own production according to TUV NORD standard.
- We produce different types of control panels. Number of controller inputs and outputs: up to 10,000.
- Assembling is performed in accordance with prepared documentation and the installation of wires according to connection tables.
- Each control panel undergoes output control with simulation of the circuit operation.
- Creation of software for controllers and visualization systems, performing FAT tests and on - site commissioning process.
- We are experienced in working with Siemens, Rockwell, ControlLogix, Schneider Modicon, Schneider SamrtX, etc.
Commissioning of the system
- Putting the equipment into operation in the required modes, service maintenance.
- Our internal service engineers work on site.
- We carry out a full cycle of commissioning work.
- We guarantee timely service of all systems.
TUV NORD Certificate
FTLV has European control system certification for mixing sets for water heating. Our customers can be confident in the high quality and safety of our systems.